Geriatrics At Your Fingertips
4.0.3 and up
The American Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ is an essential tool for all healthcare providers and trainees who care for older adults. It contains specialized, up-to-date evaluation and management strategies for common geriatric conditions and disorders.
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ (GAYF) for Android contains the latest content in the GAYF print edition, published by the American Geriatrics Society (www.americangeriatrics.org). Purchase an annual subscription, so you always have the latest information.
• For only $19.99, a subscription gives you access to the latest GAYF content for 1 full year.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Find quick answers to your geriatric assessment and treatment questions with:
• Free and continuous content updates for one year after purchase.
• Over 100 tables containing current medication information, searchable by generic or trade names
• Easy-to-use algorithms
• Assessment instruments that calculate responses
• Fast, omnipresent search and index functions
• Calculating equations for commonly used formulas
• A bookmark feature for frequently referenced content
• Links to many resources and websites
• Content updates automatically in the background
The authors welcome comments and questions addressed to the AGS at firstname.lastname@example.org